jueves, 8 de diciembre de 2011

My life

 



My name's Atonio Amador R. I was born in Cartagena in 1985, until last month I worked in a good compañy in mamonal, currently I got a better job in a diferent company; every day I get up at 6:00 AM, and taking a shower and having breakfast, then I go to the job, I leave my job in the afternoon and then I study english in a great language center.



















I used to play soccer when I was at the tecnologica de bolivar university, I studied there Mechanical Engieniering, I graduated me in 2009 and I started to work immediatily, while I was at the university,  I used to study at the library whit my friends previously to the final exam.

 
Añadir leyenda

  
I remember I used to help my partners when they didn't understan something about the class,only on friday after class we used to drink some beer in the cold point, it's next to the university.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario